• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:31:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

It's Sunday

Started by wsantia1, December 27, 2020, 06:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After going though all of yesterday thinking it was Sunday, Sunday is finally here. It's a cold but less windy day here in Delaware with the current temp at 21 degrees and zero wind at this moment. We will get up to 41 degrees this afternoon as we are in a warming trend.

Today will definitely be fishroom day since I've been focused on other things and have let things go for longer than I like. Water change definitely needed in the turtle tank but I will probably get to few more tanks while I'm at it.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Mornin' Willie, it is cold and frosty here this morning. |brr|  But sunny.  I think I will take a drive later on.  Now to decide where to go.  But chores around the house first.  Hope you all have a good day!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Don't feel alone, Willie.  I woke up this morning believing that it's Monday today. 

I will change water in the office tanks and do some laundry.  I'm not sure what else I'll get done.  It's much warmer today after being fridgid for the past several days.  Perhaps I'll blow and rake some leaves and haul them to the new compost pile.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hi guys and gals...

....67 here ATM and going to low 70s with a couple clouds and tiny breeze...

...might watch a little football later....been working on WC in the tetra tank...and I got to get going on the new Dragonstone order...It's a challenge, but once I figure out a secure way to work a ledge into a mountain range for the newt to crawl out of the water, I'll have that technique in my basket of tricks!...

...hope all are having a good day...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron