• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:24:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

The day after

Started by LizStreithorst, December 26, 2020, 01:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm still real mellow from Christmas.  I'm full of a kind of joy.  Strange for me to have such a strong positive reaction to Christmas.

I moved my Bettas back in the tanks I treated for the BHA.  I put in some of your plants, Ron.  They're much cleaner and greener that my poor plants that had been covered in the BHA.  The Bettas are so much happier back in their planted tank.

Ron, I can send you Subwassertang for your next swap if you would like it.  You will have to teach me how to properly ship plants. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...at the end of "the day after"...another nice hi-60s day with plenty of sunshine...

...cleaned house again today so we could look good for my friend Ron R. to bring his lady friend to learn to play Samba...we had a good time and got along well with her..so that's nice...hope to see them together again soon...

...he brought up a metal piece of art another friend makes when he's back up north for the summer...I had asked him to cut me a desert pupfish out of his metal so I can hang it with the Az sunrise and roadrunner I have from him...I sent him pics to go by...

...the fella that I made my last pieces of Dragonstone features came by to pick them up this evening...he seemed to really like them...

...I have a huge infestation of those pesky little "flat snails" in my shrimp tanks and the Tetra tank...I'm going to try to find some pea puffers tomorrow for the Tetra tank...not concerned about them in the shrimp tanks...just don't like the looks of them all over the plants in the tetra tank...

,,,after company left tonight we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...what a hoot...I've seen it at least once before but a leng time ago...

...see you here tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

A few years ago I had thousands of those flat snails Ron.  Got 4 Assassins and the snails were gone in a few months.  They hunt down and eat even the baby snails that are so small you can hardly see them. The dead shells looked like sand when I siphoned them out.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on December 27, 2020, 07:27:32 AM
A few years ago I had thousands of those flat snails Ron.  Got 4 Assassins and the snails were gone in a few months.  They hunt down and eat even the baby snails that are so small you can hardly see them. The dead shells looked like sand when I siphoned them out.
Barb
...That's one of the things I've done before...but this time I want some pea puffers...never had them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron