• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

I want shrimp

Started by LizStreithorst, December 25, 2020, 03:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Does anyone here have about 20 each blue and red shrimp for sale.  The aquatic yearning has come upon me once again...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Blues by Spring I hope.  But free to you since the ones you sent me were free......
Barb

wsantia1

I may have yellows by Spring. sadly I think all 4 blues that I have leftover are females. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'd like to give the yellows a try again, too.  Let me know when you have enough to sell me some.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 26, 2020, 10:46:42 AM
I'd like to give the yellows a try again, too.  Let me know when you have enough to sell me some.
...I've got yellows to send to you, Liz....been waiting for the USPS to straighten up their act...Let me know when you want me to ship them...You will also need to let me know how you want me to pack them to ship...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Wow, that's great Ron!  Let's wait until January some time.  Do you have heat packs:  I just toss them in a 6" bag just like you would ship a fish.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 27, 2020, 07:04:51 AM
Wow, that's great Ron!  Let's wait until January some time.  Do you have heat packs:  I just toss them in a 6" bag just like you would ship a fish.
...well and good... I haven't shipped fish! :D ...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You have to make a styro for them.  a medium USPS Priority box would work.  Do you need me to send you a heat pack?

Ron Sower

...I've got some around here somewhere... I'll find them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron