• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:42:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Angels plus pair

Started by Owl307, November 07, 2020, 10:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

So I got two pairs out of my angels plus order and I was only really looking for one. They've only spawned once but my other pair is in their second spawn and are about to have free swimmers tomorrow. Looking to open up the tank so they can raise babies in peace, maybe not this spawn but next. I'm a little nervous to ship. I wouldn't be completely against it if I have no other options but I wanted to see if anyone here is interested. I would be willing to drive a decent distance halfway to surrounding states potentially if it means avoiding shipping. I attached some more recent photos but I apologize for the algae on the glass, I'm trying to to disturb my first parent raising pair! I'm located in Reno, Nevada. They are a really beautiful pair. The female (2nd photo) has much more glitter than I was able to capture on camera
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

LizStreithorst

I'm very interested, but you'd have to ship.  But please not in a simple cardboard box ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Owl307

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 08, 2020, 08:08:44 AM
I'm very interested, but you'd have to ship.  But please not in a simple cardboard box ;)

Would you be willing to help walk me through shipping? I did once when I was younger but I'm definitely still afraid of doing it wrong haha

LizStreithorst

Sure.  I'd even send you bags and a heat pack.  It's not hard to do with small fish.  The larger they get the more difficult it is.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Owl307

Oh perfect! I would really appreciate that! I will send you a private message