• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:03:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

It's that day again...!

Started by Ron Sower, December 25, 2020, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Merry Christmas all you Mugwumps!...
...Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Merry Christmas Wumpers!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Merry Christmas to you all.  Liz, I just love your decorations!!!  Simple and very pretty.  Tell us about that pic in the background.
Barb

LizStreithorst

My SIL bought it in Bali and gave it to my mother as a gift.  When my brother and I spit what my mom had when she died I wanted the picture.  Most people don't like it but I do.  It's unique. 

LizStreithorst

My holly trees have more berries than they have ever had.  I have done nothing to care for them.  I guess it was just a good year for holly.  The Cedar Wax wings will have a feast when they come through.

BillT

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the Fish!

wsantia1

Merry belated Christmas everyone. I hope you guys all had great times. I had a pretty good time with my daughter and granddaughters while helping the girls with setting up their doll house and all other things. These kids are lucky and spoiled but I am very responsible for the spoiled part. huh

I just got back from my trip and so now for about the next 10 days I will be self quarantining. Not that I came in contact with anyone that was symptomatic or wasn't trying to follow the protocols but you never know.

On a bad note I just got a call from Vikki and she notified me that she is Covid positive from a test she took Wednesday. At the moment she is asymptomatic. This is especially bad for her because she lost her mom last week to a stroke and her mom was also Covid positive and she was caring for her. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Judy called the other day and told me that her daughter Sandra just tested positive.  We were all together at Thanksgiving but we spent most all of our time out doors.