• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:57:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Tuesday with no alliteration in the subject line

Started by Ron Sower, December 22, 2020, 10:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...hello, hello, hello...

...I posted that I had a couple hundred stems left from the swap meet the anyone could have and 4 ppl responded that they would like some...I'd said they were free or they could give me whatever they wanted and I would donate it to the club...a mother brought her 14 YO son and he donated $10 of his own money...that's the cost of a student membership so I told him I would set him up a membership...he was fairly knowledgeable and his Mom & Dad are very supportive of his hobby...all the  plants were gone by 11:30 yesterday...except for a large handful I pulled out for a fellow who can't get here until tomorrow...

...Liz, I haven't sold on AB, but I have sold on Planted Tank Quick Auctions...I may try AB sometime...

...Willie, It's good your leg pain is gone...

...Yesterday another fellow contacted me about a Dragonstone feature...we're supposed to chat online again today so I can learn what he would like it to end up looking like...This will make 2 in  the works if he comes on board...if this picks up, I will need to rearrange my working area on the carport so I can keep multiple projects going at once!...

...we had a really nice day yesterday with sunny skies and 76F temp...today and next 2 look like will be mid 60s and partial to mostly cloudy...still better than what most of you are experiencing...a major reason we moved to AZ...

...one of the gals that picked up plants yesterday offered me her 8 Harlequin Rasboras for $8.00...they will go nicely with the dozen I have from last week's purchase...I'll be leaving here in a few minutes to go pick them up...Then I have to do some water changing and topping off,,,

...have a great day, friends...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good morning everyone.  I've been working in the fish room this morning.  I cleaned up a 90 and will move my spawn of black rams once the temp gets right.

Oops, now it's afternoon.  My SIL called from Brazil and we always end up talking for over an hour.

My latest broody hen just hatched a chick.  I've got it set up with it's mom with baby chick food and water.  I sure hope I get a boy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

HI Ron and Liz and maybe Willie and Dennis.  Liz, I thought you didn't have a rooster now?  How did her egg get fertilized?  I am looking for a real big tank to make an Orchidarium in, is that a word?  I find myself acquiring more and more orchids for some reason  wfwf.  I bought 3 recently as my holiday gift to myself.  Have enough fish, and I do have a berried blue shrimp!!
Barb

wsantia1

Hi everyone. It's been a busy couple of days for me. I just finished cleaning up the house because I have a couple of ex neighbors coming by tomorrow for a visit. They are an elderly couple that I haven't seen since last Christmas. They are both over 85 and still drive. Very nice people.

I have actually been feeling pretty good for the last couple of days. I hope I can continue this "trend", lol.

My internet and cable have been coming on and off so I will finish up before I have to type this again.

BTW I just noticed my 2nd berried yellow shrimp. They've been molting a lot so it was bound to happened. Hopefully they hatch. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Barb on December 22, 2020, 03:25:17 PM
HI Ron and Liz and maybe Willie and Dennis.  Liz, I thought you didn't have a rooster now?  How did her egg get fertilized?  I am looking for a real big tank to make an Orchidarium in, is that a word?  I find myself acquiring more and more orchids for some reason  wfwf.  I bought 3 recently as my holiday gift to myself.  Have enough fish, and I do have a berried blue shrimp!!
Barb

I bought fertile eggs and had them shipped.
Always move forward. Never look back.