• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:22:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 205
Total: 206

Happy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, December 02, 2020, 08:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I had a good night's and got up when my body told me it was ready. It happened to be 4:30am huh.

It is cloudy, cold and windy but at least there is no rain. I'm going to do a little XMAS shopping while things are slow here. Just need to get a few ornaments outside of the house.

Hope you all have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, cold but sunny here.  And after about 4 days of wind it is finally gone.  I can take the cold way better if it is sunny and not windy.  Today is help my mom day so that took a few hours.  Now to do stuff around the house.  Have fun shopping and decorating! I notice the live Christmas trees around here are selling out fast.  Several places are sold out already. 
Barb

Ron Sower

...hi gang!...looks like it was a good day yesterday for all yesterday and today...so cool, Liz, you have deer in your yard and they do well with the dogs...so far!...

...woke up last night about 3am and couldn't get back to sleep so studied up on some aquarium plants and fertilizers......went back to sleep around 5.30 then got up at 8 to get my day going...took the car into the dealer to work on the hatch door that won't stay closed...under warranty...woohoo!...they've kept it overnight and I'm driving their car til they finish...hopefully tomorrow....

...we went Xmas decoration shopping to deck out the golf cart...Lucy loves this stuff! |^|...

...traded some plants with a fellow this afternoon and another buddy brought me a load of dragonstone...I've got a repeat customer that wants 2 more smaller items done for a new tank he will be setting up after Xmas...

...had one of my favorite dinners tonight...hotdogs from the air fryer...Liz,I'm so glad we got the Cuisanart...it's fantastic!  |^| |^| |^|

...tomorrow I go to my first appt with an orthopedic doc for my knees...we'll see what she has to say...January i got to one for my back...

...hope to see you here tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron