• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:08:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 217
Total: 217

Beautiful Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, December 01, 2020, 09:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I plan on having no disasters today.  It's colder than a which's tit but the sun is out and the sky is a beautiful sky blue.  I talked on the phone to family members last night and it did me a world of good.  I did all my and the dog's laundry yesterday.  Today I will do some serious cleaning of this filthy house.

I just looked out the office window and saw 6 deer, all does.  It was 5 adults and one younger one.  This must be a good omen.  The dogs all run to get close to them then stop at a safe distance and bark while the deer totally ignore them. I love that the deer have finally realized that my worthless dogs are no danger to them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. Pretty chilly here with temps at 45 degrees and winds gusting to 30 mph. The wind make it fell a lot colder than it really is.

I used to live about 5 miles away from Jon when I lived in Illinois so just for fun I checked the weather there and they are in the low 20s and already have snow on the ground.

One of the few things that I miss about living there was visiting Jon and Jan and spending time in the fishroom. I also miss Jan's brownies.

I had my telehealth appointment this morning and got my drugs refilled. I also got a referral for a chest    x-ray to see if they can determine what a small nonvisible lump on my right clavicle is. I discovered it on Thanksgiving day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie, had no internet all day.  I guess the wind broke something.  Still windy and cold today but sunny, just a day of work for me.  Willie, I found and cleaned out the filter on my dishwasher, thanks for the suggestion.  Tomorrow I will find out if it does the trick.
Barb |brr|