• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 12:25:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Happy Monday everyone

Started by LizStreithorst, November 30, 2020, 09:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I hope all of your day starts out better than mine.  I have flat tire on Charlotte and the Peamite's battery was dead dead dead without any warning at all.  It did turn cold last night and that's when it happens if it's going to.  Once I get the Peamite running I can use the plug in tire pump to air up Charlottes tire.  It's a slow leak and since I've only been using Charlotte for farm chores I just ignore it and pump it up when I need to use it.

I've been out of Meloxicam al weekend.  The dogs are out of food, and the horse always needs more.  So I need to drive one direction for drugs and a new battery and then the other direction for feed.  I hope the dead battery is the reason my the Peamite's hatch back won't open.  Otherwise I'll have to take Charlotte to have her tire fixed and head to the feed store, come back and take the Peamite for a new battery and do pick up pain drugs. 

OMG, the sun is trying to come out!  Even when it's cold a little sunshine brightens my dark mood.

Yesterday I didn't snuggle up with Barack until I took him to bed with me while he put me to sleep.  Instead I did a lot of laundry with more to do today, and played with Miss Chickie.  She gave me a scare wwhen I was in bed with Barak.  Some how she manage to get out of her 21" high 75 gallon tank.  I heard chick in distress sounds and ran down to find Big Head carrying her around in his mouth.  He's a gentle soul and didn't hurt her.  But he sure gave Miss Chickie and me a scare.  I took her to bed and let her sit on my chest until I saw that she was OK and put her back.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, nothing going on here except horrible high winds and rain, all night and all morning.  And I hate high wind.  Hope your day goes OK with your truck and car, and you get food and med.  Wonder where Willie and Ron are??
Barb

BallAquatics

Good afternoon ladies.  Cold snowy day here.  I guess we can't avoid winter any longer.  Ground is too warm for most of it to stick, and thank god, it's been snowing lightly for hours.  Lol

Good luck with your adventures Liz.  Hope you winds die down Barb.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It's always good to see you here, Dennis.  I know that we need much moderation but it would be kinda nice if you were here more often.  We are such a small group and we all care about one another. 

Barb, the wind was actually whistling last night, but I was in bed with a 5 dogs, a chicken, and Barak so I ignored it.  It's still quite breezy today and it's coming from the north.

I got all my automotive problems solved, pretty much.  My battery was.  The new one cost $150. at the less expensive automobile battery place.  I almost fainted but I needed it so I got it.  The battery has a 72 month warantee which I would like to read but was just told about.  If it fails within 18 month which it won't unless it's defective after that it's what I think is called amortized over the 72 months.  Whether or not the battery is a rip off depends on the rate of amortization.  But now the dogs have food, the horse has food, and I got a couple of cigars so the stress should be gone.  I wish it were.  I'm trying to look forward to December because it's a brand new month.  This November feels like the worst month I've ever had in my life.

wsantia1

Hi everyone. It's been a fast day for me. I've been out in this rain trying to get some shopping done and getting a haircut. I found out later that we had a tornado warning but this time there was no touchdown.

I also stopped off to check on an older couple that I used to live next door to. It was a nice visit. We haven't seen each other this year because of the virus. Everyone had mask on and we socially distanced in their garage.

I tried to get my telemedicine appointment changed to an in office one but they said I wouldn't be able to get into the office until next week. I kept my telemed for tomorrow because I need my prescriptions refilled. The doctor has to see me to authorize the tramadol that I need. I'll also schedule an in person visit for next week for another issue I have.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 30, 2020, 05:10:10 PM
The doctor has to see me to authorize the tramadol that I need. I'll also schedule an in person visit for next week for another issue I have.0

Willie, I've done without meloxicam but I don't know if I could do without Tramadol and gabapentin.  I hate having to take all these pills to just get through life without pain being the most overwhelming thing in my life.  But it is what it is.  One day I looked around and I had turned old.  It feels as though it happened overnight.  It sure does suck.

Ron Sower

...hi guys and gals....it's been a full 3 days here for me...we've been decorating the inside of the house and Miss Lucy likes to do it big time (at lease in my opinion)...I comply and we get it done and it always looks great because she is such a home decorator...today we argued about hot to decorate the golf cart for the community parade...I think it's a lot of work for basically showing off for one day, but my decorator doesn't see it that way and we went to Hobby Lobby and loaded up Jeep with stuff to do it in style...I have 2 things to do tomorrow, so we may not get started until Wed...that suits me okay..

...I did trim out the door in our breezeway on the carport today...got it all caulked and it's ready to paint another day...

...we went to the clubhouse for a little get together with pizza and wings and played The Newlywed Game...it was a hoot...you can really get to know some of the people that way...only 7 couples, but it was fun...

...heading to bedroom to read a bit then hit the hay...goodnight all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron