• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:47:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 191
Total: 192

Sunny Sunday

Started by Barb, November 29, 2020, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Yes, it is sunny, hope it is where you are too!  It has been raining the last couple mornings.  I have lots of yard work I wouled like to do today but have to get indoor chores done first.  That is mainly working on my guest room and guest bath.  For several reasons I keep putting it off, but must get to it, I expect guests next weekend.  Wish me luck in this big chore. You all have a good day.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good luck, Barb.  If I know you everything will be perfect when you get done.

It's rainy and miserable here and it will turn cold.  Yuck!  All my morning animal chores have been done including putting the new fertile eggs I got under broody hen number 3.  I sure am a glutton for punishment.  I spent a bit of time playing with Miss Chickie after I fed the fish.  I haven't done any cleaning for days and I don't care.  I think I'll snuggle up on the love seat with President Obama.  I just got his new memoire.
Always move forward. Never look back.