• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:04:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Good Morning Saturday

Started by wsantia1, November 28, 2020, 05:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I've been feeling like crap the last couple of day but I feel a little better this morning. I'm supposed to have a Telemed appointment with my Doctor on Tuesday but I will call him on Monday to see if I can come into the office. It's been almost a year since I have been there.

It is currently 47 degrees here and we may even get up to 60 degrees this afternoon. Plenty of sunshine and no precip will make for a nice day.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie and others to come on later.  Glad you will see your Dr. soon Willie, best in person rather than online.  Hope you feel better soon.

I need to start the search for a new dishwasher. Mine has been having problems for weeks.  It will start up just fine, then quit.  But not always.  I think it is a computer problem in the door panel.  It is only 5 1/2 yrs old, I thought it would last longer.  Just hope all my other appliances keep going awhile.

My new Betta is so beautiful.  I wish I could take a decent pic to show you all.  I will try sometime.  Have a good day,
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on November 28, 2020, 06:46:53 AM
Good morning Willie and others to come on later.  Glad you will see your Dr. soon Willie, best in person rather than online.  Hope you feel better soon.

I need to start the search for a new dishwasher. Mine has been having problems for weeks.  It will start up just fine, then quit.  But not always.  I think it is a computer problem in the door panel.  It is only 5 1/2 yrs old, I thought it would last longer.  Just hope all my other appliances keep going awhile.

My new Betta is so beautiful.  I wish I could take a decent pic to show you all.  I will try sometime.  Have a good day,
Barb

Barb have you checked the filter? I was having similar problems and someone mentioned the filter to me (didn't know it had one) and when I checked it was clogged. clean it and no problems since.
Willie

Barb

No I haven't, I will check into that.  I have a home insurance policy and will call them and see if this will be covered.  thanks!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2020, 07:14:28 AM
Quote from: Barb on November 28, 2020, 06:46:53 AM

Barb

Barb have you checked the filter? I was having similar problems and someone mentioned the filter to me (didn't know it had one) and when I checked it was clogged. clean it and no problems since.

The filter is usually vinyl and under the bottom rack. very easy to clean out.
Willie