• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 157
Total: 158

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, November 26, 2020, 11:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Wishing all the Mugsters a Happy Thanksgiving...! |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Happy Thanksgiving Ron, Willie, Liz and Dennis!  Hope you all eat well today.  I am looking forward to my pumpkin cheesecake.  It is 75 and sunny here now.  Rain this morning. 
Barb

wsantia1

Hi everyone. Happy "Tanksgiving". I've been so caught up with zooming with the family that I almost forgot to log in.

At 4:00 PM I will be walking about 100 steps to my neighbors to partake in Thanksgiving festivities with them. Mind you I've already had a couple of drinks (I haven't been drinking lately) so I am feeling good.

Wishing everyone have a great Thanksgiving and many more.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy Thanksgiving friends!  Sounds that every has had of will have a lovely day.  The sun came out this morning.  It has been lovely.  Here down south the main holiday meal is at noon.  I had a lovely time with my neighbors.  We ate on the back porch and then moved to patio to sit in the sun and chat.  I Thankful for being adopted into such a kind family.  I think I'll take a nap now and sleep off all the good food.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 26, 2020, 02:14:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving friends!  Sounds that every has had of will have a lovely day.  The sun came out this morning.  It has been lovely.  Here down south the main holiday meal is at noon.  I had a lovely time with my neighbors.  We ate on the back porch and then moved to patio to sit in the sun and chat.  I Thankful for being adopted into such a kind family.  I think I'll take a nap now and sleep off all the good food.
...that's when we had ours growing up and living in VA until I was 50 and moved to WA t
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron