• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 01:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 185
Total: 185

Weird Hump Day

Started by LizStreithorst, November 25, 2020, 01:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It was overcast when I got up and then started raining.  Then there came a downpour.  Then it let up some.  I had to go to Hattiesburg for meds for Tink.  It poured down almost the whole time.  now that I'm home the sun has come out.  I hope it's nice tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, that is weird for sure.  It is OK here today, some sun, some clouds, about 60 degrees.  i hope you have a good day tomorrow, me I will be gardening in the morning, afternoon some cooking for the meal my mom and I will have about 5pm here.  My big thing to make is spiced pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust.  Hope it is as good as it sounds.
Barb

Ron Sower

...sunny and chill here at 72 which is going to be our high for the day...!  maybe huh!...

...working on hanging lights over my Congo tank today...need a battery for the new stud finder I bought...guess I'll have to go out to get one!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on November 25, 2020, 03:38:21 PM
Hi Liz, that is weird for sure.  It is OK here today, some sun, some clouds, about 60 degrees.  i hope you have a good day tomorrow, me I will be gardening in the morning, afternoon some cooking for the meal my mom and I will have about 5pm here.  My big thing to make is spiced pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust.  Hope it is as good as it sounds.
Barb
..uh...hummmm....that cheesecake sounds really good!...Let us know how it turns out....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey everyone. I've been pretty busy today making my own pre- Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow I'll go to my next door neighbor's house around 4:00 PM for a real Thanksgiving dinner.  I may end up doing some water changes before I go over there.

It was a pretty good weather day here with temps getting into the 60s and plenty of sunshine. I took Kobe to the park twice. The second time was because we had to pass it on the way to the liquor store.

Sounds like everyone is having a good day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.