• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:19:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Good Start To Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, November 24, 2020, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I woke up this morning feeling surprisingly good after the last 3 pain filled days. It is a pretty cools start to the day here with the current temp at 45 degrees and the winds blowing at 11 mph. We are going to top out at 49 degrees this afternoon.

I've got to make a run to pick up Kobe's food. While I'm out I may get a haircut. I've taken out a small turkey from my freezer to make for Thanksgiving. Even though I am going to my neighbor's house for Thanksgiving dinner I like to make my own.

Normally the kids would be over here for dinner. Not this year. I'll freeze whatever leftover turkey I have and eat it maybe for Christmas.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Good day, small group!...hope all is well with you...just another day here...still working on my to-do list...as things get done, more things seem to get added to it...what's up with that???? ??? ??? ???

...the Congo tank will definitely get a WC today...pushed it forward too many times and have gotten off the weekly schedule...not good for the plants...good for the algae~...I think i wrote that i got new Prizm lights a few weeks ago...they are strong and I'm learning to adjust the strength slowly...Maybe tomorrow I'll post pics of the tank...I'll need to let the tank water clear after the WC today...then Thursday I suppose i'll do a WC in the small tetra tank...

...Willie, glad you're feeling better today...pain is a pain in the a-- no matter where it's located...+
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi guys, this is help my mom day, 2 appts, new shoes, lunch, groceries, and then getting her back home and into her apt.  Good thing I am young and healthy, right?  Now that I am done with all that, I have to figure out what to tackle here at home.  So much to do  I may just put a lot off until tomorrow.  Have a good rest of Tuesday.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on November 24, 2020, 02:34:03 PM
Hi guys, this is help my mom day, 2 appts, new shoes, lunch, groceries, and then getting her back home and into her apt.  Good thing I am young and healthy, right?  Now that I am done with all that, I have to figure out what to tackle here at home.  So much to do  I may just put a lot off until tomorrow.  Have a good rest of Tuesday.
Barb
...I have a motto for that, Barb...Never, never, never put off til tomorrow what you can put off til the day after tomorrow...! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Well, I don't have much to say.  Miranda got my fish on time.  She sent me a video of them getting happy in their new tank, together once again.  I want to post pics of my black rams just for fun but it will be in the correct section.  Nothing much up for tomorrow but Thursday I will celebrate Thanksgiving with my neighbors and their adult daughters and their husbands.  I'm looking forward to it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 24, 2020, 05:39:05 PM
Well, I don't have much to say.  Miranda got my fish on time.  She sent me a video of them getting happy in their new tank, together once again.  I want to post pics of my black rams just for fun but it will be in the correct section.  Nothing much up for tomorrow but Thursday I will celebrate Thanksgiving with my neighbors and their adult daughters and their husbands.  I'm looking forward to it.
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron