• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 02:15:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 96
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Friday First Here

Started by Barb, November 20, 2020, 06:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone.  It is cold but at least sunny here this morning.  Sun helps the cold of course.  I have a huge pile of cut back frozen back perennials in the yard to do something with.  May be too much for my compost pile.  I may burn some of it in my new fire pit.  Just hope nobody calls the FD. I will have to keep the fire small.  I can't do the big ones Liz can.  Must thin out the java moss jungle in my blue shrimp tank, all I see in there now is moss. Have a good day,
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It was a good start to the morning with temps in the 40s and plenty of sunshine. We are expecting a high temp of 62 so I will probably spend a good portion of my day outside.

Just got finished giving Kobe a bath which hates but now that it's done he got one of his favorite treats. He won't stay clean for long but at least he won't smell like he did this morning. ;D

Wishing everyone a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

....yawn...good morning, all!  :D... Got up early today because someone came by to buy some plants from me...and 8-9 AM suited her best...

....mostly sunny today with temp going to mid 80s....then as the week progresses, down into the 70s...then by week's end, the mid 60s....so back to the cold weather for us....Whine, Whine, Whine... ;) ;) ;)

...I'll be going to one of our sponsor stores today at noon to check out their back room area...planning for our co-hosted swap meet on Dec 19...hope we will be able to have it...our governor apparently is letting us decide for ourselves whether to stay in or go out, wear masks or not, go shopping or not...so we may be able to pull it off one more time...of course, though, we mandate that all wear masks...

...my t0-do list at the start of the week keeps getting tasks shoved forward! ;D...I tend to do the most important and urgent ones for the day and letting the others ride til they become urgent....like paying bills ;D ;D ;D ;D....

...hope all are staying masked up, sanitized and doing well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron