• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Tuesday

Started by Barb, November 17, 2020, 04:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, I am late getting here and see none of you have visited yet.  The weather is nice today after 40 last night and going to 37 tonight.  Glad I brought in my succulents recently.  They can't take it this cold.  I used my new little firepit yesterday, I do like a fire.  Today I got a box of Duraflame logs, each one is a 1 1/2 hr. fire, want to try it out in the dark and sit there and watch the flames with a hot drink. 
Barb

wsantia1

Hey Barb and everyone. I see we are all a bit late getting on. I was running around and then got involved doing some housework and suddenly the day went by.

Although it wasn't a cold day here by temperature measurement, the wind made it feel about 20 degrees colder than our high temp of 53 degrees. It is currently 42 degrees but the wind had died down a bit. Tomorrow's high temp is expected to be 42F.  huh

I hope everyone is having a great day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...just jumping in here to say hi before I go to bed....goodnight, all... ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron