• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 10:27:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Good Sunday Morning

Started by wsantia1, November 15, 2020, 08:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a great start to the day here but around 4 pm we will be getting another round if rain.

It is currently 55 degrees and our high temp will get up to 65.  The wind will pick up greatly after the noon hour from the storm that is coming in from the Great Lakes.

I may run an errand this morning before this great weather starts falling apart. Otherwise I will be in the fishroom putzing.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's still beautiful and rain free here.  Go figure...

My neighbor April whose little dog died and my heart bled for called yesterday at WC time.  She went to the shelter and adopted a new dog!  I'm so excited for her.  Once I get moving I'm going to her house to see the dog.  She named her Eva.  She will be a large dog and strictly a house pet.

After that I need to make boxes.  It's a job I hate because I'm not good at it.  I'll copy the shipping labels, make the bags, and get everything ready for shipping tomorrow.  Then I'll do some shoveling manure and taking it to the new compost pile.  There ain't nothing better more making compost than chicken shit.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hello folks...it's warming back up here...will be 77 today as it was yesterday...and then will go into the 80s again...yay! |^| 8)

...we had a community patio sale yesterday...took our stuff over to Stan's and Barb's...mostly junk...and didn't sell a thing!   huh :D :D :D

...took a rare afternoon nap and then went for dinner at Stan's and Barb's... we watched a 15 year old video of a cruise trip that they went on...You're probably thinking "What a bore''...it actually was good and fun...Stan used to be a professional videographer and he edited and narrated it so that it wasn't boring at all...

......I've got some miscellaneous things to do today, so I better get onto them now...Have good day, all you all!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi all, got myself a fire ring today, now I can have little wood fires safely in the backyard and make smores.  I have always wanted one. It will be next to my pond and the hose and comes with a safety screen cover.  Other than that, just a day of work for me, no rest til later.
Barb