• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:41:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Sunny Saturday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 14, 2020, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Sorry for you folks suffering from the rain.  It's been rainless down here for weeks.  I finally broke down and watered my garden.  All I planted this fall was broccoli and garlic.  The garlic is up but not putting on much growth.  The broccoli is starting to head out.  I'm sure both will appreciate a good drink of water.

My new 20 volt battery operated leaf blower arrived.  It's not quite as powerful as I was led to believe by the description but I'm satisfied.  It's very light and well balanced plus I don't have to mess with a cord or another temperamental 2 stroke motor. 

I sold another pair of Black Rams on AB.  And found a home for my multitude 2 month old baby Dutch blues with Miranda at Chicago Discu.

What everyone got going on today?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. It is sunny and chilly with a pretty stiff wind here by the Delaware Bay.

I've been putzing around in the fishroom all morning, mostly moving tanks and fish around. If it wasn't so windy outside I would try to spray paint a wrought iron stand that I have in my garage.I was planning on doing it in the backyard.

That stand can accommodate 2 twenty longs to 2 twenty nine gallon tanks and I've had it over 30 years.

At this moment I am taking a break for lunch and if I don't fall asleep I'll go back down to the fish room and finish putzing.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Holy Moly I just sold my last for sure pair of Dark Black Rams.  Im pumped!  I won't spend it on fish stuff although I need heaters.  I'll give it to the dentist.  I need a top front tooth added to my partial.  One day I hope not to have to give all my fun money to the dentist.  Still, I'm happy to have it to give him.
Always move forward. Never look back.