• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 05:49:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 268
Total: 269

Friday the 13th

Started by Barb, November 13, 2020, 09:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

wfwf Hi all, guess we better stay inside all day.  I can't but will be extra careful out there in the dangerous world.  We had about 12" of rain here in my city.  It was awful, just too much water too fast.  I have an empty 12" deep  pot outside and it was overflowing yesterday, hours before the rain quit.  But my goldfish and 1 Koi sure must like all that fresh rainwater in their home.  My rainbarrel filled up in a few minutes from roof runoff.
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Barb and everyone. Yes it's Friday the 13th and I am still waiting for this rain to stop. Barb you got hit hard. We "only" got about 6 inches of rain here but a light drizzle is stubbornly refusing to leave.

I've been working on the shrimp tanks and Barb I can't believe how fast that Java Moss is growing. I love that stuff. I had to thin it out of the shrimp tanks so I could see the shrimp better.   :) :) :) Thanks a lot Barb

I need to go out to pick up a few items for dinner though I don't know what I want to eat. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good evening!...

...it's been a busy day clubwise for me...we had a FB messenger video board meeting last night so I decided to recap the decisions we made at this meeting and the last one on the 8th...we've been kinda quiet (at least I have) regarding having meetings/speakers for the club...so we need to pick up the pace... and I'm just taking care of business...

...I moved one of my new female guppies into a large breeding net last night because she was squaring off pretty definitely under her gills...that's usually a sign that she's about ready to drop the fry...however this morning she's thinner but no fry in the net...so I guess she ate the little guys before they got down through the slots near the bottom...I'm not a happy camper!..I've put some money into these guys! huh...oh well...

..shrimp are breeding well...but still not happy with the lack of intensity of color in the yellows...I may dump them at the next swap...those "fire reds" that i traded for aren't fire red...but a good orange color... so i'm culling most of the lighter oranges I had before and keeping these "fire reds" !... |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron