• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:32:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

Rainy Thursday Afternoon

Started by wsantia1, November 12, 2020, 01:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. We are in our second day of non stop rain here but it should stop soon. I've been in the fishroom all day when I haven't been walking and feeding Kobe.

All of my water changes are done including the turtle and shrimp tanks and I'm in the process of replacing a couple of aging tanks with similar but newer ones. They are 20G highs.

I hope everyone is in good spirits and having a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, rain here for the last 3 days, 6" just today.   lots of flooding around here too.  I am   fine though, just tired of water everywhere.  All from Eta.  Can we see a pic of your turtle sometime?  I am a turtle lover, used to keep Box turtles long ago.
Barb

Ron Sower

...You guys are really getting the rain over there...we saw a newscast tonight where a bridge was washed out right in from of the outdoor weather person somewhere in NC today... Scarey! ...

...played cards this afternoon until 8 tonight when I had to get on a video phone club board meeting..fun cards and good board meeting...

...forgot to write yesterday that I picked up some nice Purple Mosaic Dumbo Ear Guppies...an older breeding pair and a younger pair, I think from the same breeding group....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron