• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:05:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 129
Total: 130

Sunny Monday Morning

Started by wsantia1, November 09, 2020, 07:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After a foggy start to the day the sun is finally out and we are going to have another gorgeous day here. Unfortunately it will all come to an end on Wednesday when the remnants of ETA comes storming through.

I will enjoy the next 2 days spending my time outside before the weather changes for what may end up being a long late fall/long winter season.

I will probably start organizing the fish room once again. Funny thing about the fish room. I reminds me of my junk drawer. I can clean it out one day and less than a week later it looks exactly the same as before I cleaned it out.  huh

Wishing everyone a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Morning Willie.  I know exactly what you mean about the fish room's similarity to the junk drawer.  It makes it hard to get to work on when you know that it will just turn into the junk room for fish stuff.  Sure does look good when it's newly clean, though.

It'll be in the low 80's again today.  I think I'll tidy up the house this morning.  Later I have a bunch of baby Dutch blue rams to ship.

Oh, I almost forgot, the tanks in the office are due for their weekly WC.  I did the Betta tanks yesterday.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Morning Willie & Liz.  We are having another day of Indian Summer here.  Just perfect fall weather, cool evenings and mid 70's during the day.

Winding down a 3 day weekend after working Mon - Fri last week.  We just have a small crew at work and they asked if I'd work over to get some of the Christmas stuff done.  Finished up early on Friday so they bought us lunch and sent us home early.  Home Depot has been paying an extra $100 dollars a week for working 35 hours or more, and an extra $50 a week for those who work < 35 hours.

Going for a nice ride and going to stop by and check on Mom.  Have a great day folks!

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 09, 2020, 07:46:40 AM
Good morning everyone. After a foggy start to the day the sun is finally out and we are going to have another gorgeous day here. Unfortunately it will all come to an end on Wednesday when the remnants of ETA comes storming through.

I will enjoy the next 2 days spending my time outside before the weather changes for what may end up being a long late fall/long winter season.

I will probably start organizing the fish room once again. Funny thing about the fish room. I reminds me of my junk drawer. I can clean it out one day and less than a week later it looks exactly the same as before I cleaned it out.  huh

Wishing everyone a great day.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 09, 2020, 07:59:59 AM
Morning Willie & Liz.  We are having another day of Indian Summer here.  Just perfect fall weather, cool evenings and mid 70's during the day.

Winding down a 3 day weekend after working Mon - Fri last week.  We just have a small crew at work and they asked if I'd work over to get some of the Christmas stuff done.  Finished up early on Friday so they bought us lunch and sent us home early.  Home Depot has been paying an extra $100 dollars a week for working 35 hours or more, and an extra $50 a week for those who work < 35 hours.

Going for a nice ride and going to stop by and check on Mom.  Have a great day folks!

Dennis
...extra spending cash...that's GOOOOOD!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Cloudy and in the 50s when I got up today... |brr|...you guys are warmer than here ;D ;D...and judging by the wet streets this morning we had some rain last night...WOW! |^|...looks like we're in for some cool days and, at least today, clouds...

...a club member is going to pick up my mated pair of EBAs tomorrow...that leaves the 4 Firemouths that I need to move out so I can start putting in some tetras and barbs in the former cichlid tank....any of you had the Brilliant Rasboras before or now?...my Favorite LFS has a group of 15 that he is willing to trade for shrimp...they make a nice shoal...

...Looks like one of our sponsors is going to stage a frag swap Dec 5, and is inviting the public to have tables there, too. including freshwater enthusiasts...I'm going to reserve a space for our club to have a promotional table there...gotta move on that today...the board wants to have our own independent swap two weeks later on the west side of Phoenix, so I'll be addressing that today too...

...and at 1pm today we're playing Samba with stand and barb here...

...have a good day all you 'Wumpers!... ;D 8) ;D 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everyone, cloudy, rainy but warm here so far today. I have so much to do I can't decide what to do first.  Still thinking about it.  Ron, I still have plants from you.  After all that time in the box they lost a lot of leaves.  But the stems are puttin out some little leaves now.  The small water lettuce is doing the best, about tripled in size already.  Thanks again.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on November 09, 2020, 11:06:01 AM
Hi everyone, cloudy, rainy but warm here so far today. I have so much to do I can't decide what to do first.  Still thinking about it.  Ron, I still have plants from you.  After all that time in the box they lost a lot of leaves.  But the stems are puttin out some little leaves now.  The small water lettuce is doing the best, about tripled in size already.  Thanks again.
Barb
...YOu can put the water lettuce in your pond too....I know it will do well in the warmer months...not sure about your winters tho...I'm glad the plants are coming back for you...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron