• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:09:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Happy Hump Day Wed.

Started by Barb, October 28, 2020, 09:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everybody!  Liz, how much rain do you expect today?  Enjoy the storm, I know you will.  It is a beautiful day here, the best in awhile.  I think I will take a nice drive somewhere and enjoy it, with my sunroof wide open!  And eat lunch in my car.  Hope you all have a good day too.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Things are all back to normal and I am all rested up. I'm actually in the middle or water changes.

It is currently 65 degrees under cloudy skies and we will be getting up to 70F with a 10% chance of rain. foe the end of October that sounds like a good day.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello...56 degrees as I write this...today's high around 70...sunny skies... tomorrow it's going to warm up to 81....back into a good temp zone!!!...

...just got a call from a couple that were coming up from Florence to have lunch and visit this afternoon saying they can't make it...she has a bit of health issue going on right now...changes my day's activities now...don't know what I'll end up doing now...maybe a WC on the cichlid tank...

...hope  your days is good ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hey hey, the gang's all here.  Well, except for Dennis who shows up when he thinks about it.

It's miserable and humid and rainy out.  I had to turn on the AC, not because of the heat, because of the humidity.  When it get's humid like this my house stinks like dogs.  I'll give the floor a good mopping.  That usually helps even though the dogs spend most of their time either outside or lounging on the furniture.

I took some rams and 8 dozen eggs to the fish store earlier.  I catered to my vices and picked up a 6 pack of cheap beer and an imported cigar.    Shame on me.

Barb they say as much as 3" of rain and big dangerous winds from the storm.  So far it's just normal rain and no wind at all.  We shall see how it goes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hang on Liz, no sitting outside in your aluminum lawn chair OK?  I will call you tomorrow to check on you.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 28, 2020, 03:57:40 PM
Hang on Liz, no sitting outside in your aluminum lawn chair OK?  I will call you tomorrow to check on you.
Barb

I second that Liz. Stay out of that rain and be safe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thank you.  But I try not worry about what I have no control over.  Mother nature does as she chooses.
Always move forward. Never look back.