• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:49:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Terrific Tuesday

Started by Ron Sower, October 27, 2020, 11:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

....good day all...brrr....53 right now and not supposed go over 64!...a little cloudy, but I think it'll clear...turned the heat on...house was 68.... |brr| |brr|...I hate cold weather!... :P

...Going to play Samba this afternoon...should be fun...

...I'm going pack and mail plants to Liz and Barb Thursday so they get there by Monday or Tuesday...I hope they get to you in decent condition...the ones I received last Sat that shipped last Mon did fine coming from PA...If anyone else wants some...let me know! |^|

...that's all for now...have a happy day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You sound happy today, Ron.  Amazing what a difference good news can make.

It's been an easy enjoyable day today for me.  I seperated different strains of rams into different tanks so I can take pics for AB and did a lot of other piddling in the fish room.  I managed to snag some BN and stick them in a 5 gallon so they'll be easy to catch when I go to the fish store which might be tomorrow.  I did WC on the two tanks in the office which only get it once a week. Half my hen's eggs are in the incubator and half under Miss Broody.  So far she's staying put in her next.  I hope she sticks with it.  All that's left is WC in the fish room.  I'm getting a 90 gallon ready so I can move the majority of a huge ram spawn to it.  Right now they are divided between 2 60 but they need more space.

I wonder what Barb and Willie have going on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Ron and Liz.  Been a so so day for me.  Thick fog this morning when I had to take my mom to an appt.  Just piddling around , some yard work, house work, nothing to speak of.  I did take a bike ride which I enjoy.  Hope you all have a good rest of the day.
Barb

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 27, 2020, 10:54:04 PM
...you okay,Willie?...

Hey Ron. I'm good. Don't know where yesterday went. Thank for asking. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You know how it is...We're all a bunch of old farts (sorry Barb).  When one of us is absent we kinda worry.
Always move forward. Never look back.