• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:38:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

Traveling Sunday

Started by wsantia1, October 25, 2020, 06:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well. I have to make a trip up to NYC this morning (170 miles) to help my granddaughter with an issue. It is supposed to be raining when I leave but will just be cloudy when I get there.

Depending on what time I leave and if I make only 1 pit stop I can get there in 3 hours. I'll be returning tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Have a good and safe trip Willie!  I had a traveling day myself yesterday.  Today will be a home day.  Raining right now, I sure wish I had put down the cricket poison yesterday but this is a surprise rain.  May clean my pond filters later today, a big messy job.  You all have a good day,
Barb

Ron Sower

...Okay...so you guys are probably in bed by now...It was a long day for me today...prepping for endoscopy and colonoscopy tomorrow... I feel so bloated!...not much happened today...

...I did get a bunch of Rotala, Ludwigia, and Pogostomum planted in the Congo tank today...anyone need any narrow leaf Hygro corymbosa or the larger leaf type, or Taiwan lily, or some small crypts?... let me know and I'll mail some to you for the cost of postage...

...time to get the large cichlids gone so I can expand my planted tank urges...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hey Ron, I would love to have some small crypts!  Thanks for offering :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I will take as many as you want to give me Ron!  Sent you a pm.
Barb

Ron Sower

...got both you gals covered!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.