• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Fun Friday?

Started by Barb, October 23, 2020, 10:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone, anybody have anything fun planned for today?  I do, our city has a big Halloween celebration, but this year it will be an outdoor only event, mask wearing, social distancing, and reservations for limited # of people.  We tour a very old and historic cemetery downtown, graves dating to early 1700s,  there will be 13 ghosts around the place, actors portraying famous people from the city's past.  It will be all in the dark, I have good shoes and a flashlight, we walk on crushed oystershells the whole way.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Hi Barb and my other friends.  The only productive thing Ive done so far is change water on my Betta tanks.  The rest of the time I've been stomping around in the woods looking for hen's nest.  I have 18 laying age hens and only get between 4 and 6 eggs a day.  I had no luck but when I got back to the house Pearl was just finishing off the eggs that the hen who lays in the house came in and layed while I was searching.  Very frustrating.

I think I'll head to the feed store and stock up on horse food so I can make it into next week as far as feeding the horse.  Unless I have an attack of strong will I will buy another expensive cigar and a 6 pack, too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb, Liz and everyone. My day started off very good and I got out of the house a little earlier than usual.

I did some shopping and picked up some extra stuff like toilet paper and paper towels that I think may be in short supply in the upcoming weeks. I have plenty of storage space so why not.

Then I came home to a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to do and did absolutely nothing. Oh well the weather is really nice so I'll just take Kobe out for another walk.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 23, 2020, 02:48:48 PM
Good afternoon Barb, Liz and everyone. My day started off very good and I got out of the house a little earlier than usual.

I did some shopping and picked up some extra stuff like toilet paper and paper towels that I think may be in short supply in the upcoming weeks. I have plenty of storage space so why not.

Then I came home to a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to do and did absolutely nothing. Oh well the weather is really nice so I'll just take Kobe out for another walk.

I did manage to get down to the fishroom and work on a couple of tanks. Mostly just some tank wipe downs. May do some water changes tomorrow if it is not a great weather day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.