• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:02:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, October 19, 2020, 12:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everybody, I have already done a full day's work, and it is only 1pm.  At least it feels like it.  Garden club work mostly.  It is a lovely warm day, low humidity, just wish it would last a long time.  Willie hope your dental visit goes OK.  Liz and Ron what are you up to?
Barb

wsantia1

Thanks Barb. Sitting in the dentist chair now.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Barb and Willie.  And Ron when he comes along.  Maybe Dennis, too.  It's warm and beautiful here.  I sure do wish we would get a good rain.  I'm afraid I've been worthless today.  Did WC on the tanks in the office,  staked out the enlargement of the veggie garden and got the fencing all cut to length but I cannot dig post holes in this concrete like soil of mine until we have some rain to soften it up.

My neighbor April will be stopping by after she gets off work.  I have a broody Beliefelder that want to give her.  Since I have no rooster her eggs are infertile but April can take her and hatch some of her hen's eggs under her.  I have a ton of chickens so I won't miss her and besides she is terrorizing all the other hens that go in that shed to lay their eggs.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...here I am at 11:05 tonight! Still Monday tho!...

...Had to call for my ballot today...Linda got hers couple weeks ago...not I...it had been flagged...something about it came back in the mail to them...should mail out to me tomorrow...

...got a fridge in one of the rentals that's freezing okay, but not cooling the fridge section below 50....needs to be 38-42 or so...my regular cooler guy is out of town for 2 weeks and the fellow in Florence that did appliance repair has closed shop and retired...trying to decide whether to just get a new fridge or try to find a service tech...I feel like a service tech coming in from another town might be almost as expensive as a new fridge...Maybe should just get a new one with a warranty!...

...moved all the light stuff from the rooms that will be getting the new flooring this afternoon...the installers will move the major furniture...

...all's good with the fishies and shrimps...

...how did the root canal work go today, Willie?...not my favorite thing by a long shot...  :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron