• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:22:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 164
Total: 165

April's pets

Started by LizStreithorst, October 17, 2020, 05:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

April is the daughter of Jack and Judy and also lives close.  First her small short legged short muzzled little manly man that was cute as a button but impossible to keep fenced was hit by a car.  He had a good life and lived it as he liked.  April called and cried.  Next her low life white trash neighbor (also a relative of the family) let his psycho dog got loose and it killed a bunch of her hens.  April names her chickens.  They're her pets.  She loves them.  She called me crying when that happened.  Just today her house pet, a Pomeranian with a deformed back leg  suddenly had trouble breathing and she ran him to the vet.  He has sudden heart failure which I have never heard of.  They gave him Lasix and he didn't respond.  It was hopeless so she had him put to sleep so he didn't have to continue suffering.  This time I heard it from her father so I was able to call her.  She was in tears.  This tender hearted woman has been through a lot of loss in the past 6 weeks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 17, 2020, 05:41:37 PM
April is the daughter of Jack and Judy and also lives close.  First her small short legged short muzzled little manly man that was cute as a button but impossible to keep fenced was hit by a car.  He had a good life and lived it as he liked.  April called and cried.  Next her low life white trash neighbor (also a relative of the family) let his psycho dog got loose and it killed a bunch of her hens.  April names her chickens.  They're her pets.  She loves them.  She called me crying when that happened.  Just today her house pet, a Pomeranian with a deformed back leg  suddenly had trouble breathing and she ran him to the vet.  He has sudden heart failure which I have never heard of.  They gave him Lasix and he didn't respond.  It was hopeless so she had him put to sleep so he didn't have to continue suffering.  This time I heard it from her father so I was able to call her.  She was in tears.  This tender hearted woman has been through a lot of loss in the past 6 weeks.

Sorry to hear about April's pets. Hopefully better times are coming for her. It's heartbreaking when we lose our pets.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...yes, this was a rough patch for her, I'm sure...hope she's getting hugs from somone...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

What a sad story Liz.  She will be glad to have a caring neighbor like you. Are you able to give her a few of your chickens?
Barb

LizStreithorst

I have a Light Brahma  hen I want to give her but first I need to start getting more eggs from my others then I need to trap the hen.  Remember...These all roost in a tree.  I will have to find some way to trick her.

LizStreithorst

Against all odds I caught that hen and delivered it.  April was at lowes picking up some rocks and pavers to put over her dogs grave.  Her daughter called her and asked when she wanted my hen.  Poor April still sounded on the verge of tears.