• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:08:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Rainy Friday

Started by wsantia1, October 16, 2020, 08:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. A rainy day here and it is supposed to rain all day. I am just laying low for the moment before I go down to the basement to start my water changes.

I used to be a night owl but now that I've gotten older I am much more active in the morning and if I don't get things done during that period I find that I don't get things done at all. huh

Wishing everyone a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...so here we are at Friday again...sunny and hi 90s here today...humidity will be higher today...8% instead of 7%...!  ;D

...expecting our flooring to arrive within the hour...they will bring it inside to sit and acquire ambient temperature before they begin installing Tuesday...
...I'm going to have to move a 25 gallon aquarium Monday...gotta figure out where to move it so that we only move it once...

...not much going on today other than getting cortisone shot in the knee...

...I'll check back later to see if anyone besides Willie and I got up this morning!!! ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Willie and Ron, I just got home from voting. I didn't know what kind of line to expect to wait in. but I was in and out in 45 min. total, all done safely.  They gave us each a pen to use and keep and i touched nothing else but my ballot.  I felt safer there than any grocery shopping I do. Have a good day guys.
Barb

LizStreithorst

good afternoon friends.  I can't believe the afternoon is already half gone!  How did that happen?  I haven't even eaten yet today!  I did 2 dogs this morning then my 36 year old stand dryer finally gave up the ghost.  Luckly I did have another just like it from back when I had a busy shop with employees.  Thank God I invested in quality equipment when I had the moeny.  Back 36 years ago when I bought the dead dryer they were $350.  When I bought the second one they were $500.  The last time I checked the price on these was close to 12 years ago and they were $670.  How ever much they are these days must be close to $1000.

After the dogs were picked up I drove to the feed store.  This time for the chicken's food and the dog's food.  Then I went to gas at the cheap place.  I'd never noticed before that this cheap gas place also had imported cigars.  Now I've been without nicotine of any type for a couple of months, but these cigars called to me and I bought one.  Imagine spending 9 bucks on a smoke that will only send me back to my cancer causing addiction.  Yes, I am ashamed of myself, but this cigar is very good and since I'm no longer used to them, this big ole cigar will probably last me a week.

It's a beautiful day here.  After a chilly and overcast morning the sun is out.  I don't have anything to do now other than enjoy it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 16, 2020, 02:42:27 PM
good afternoon friends.  I can't believe the afternoon is already half gone!  How did that happen?  I haven't even eaten yet today!  I did 2 dogs this morning then my 36 year old stand dryer finally gave up the ghost.  Luckly I did have another just like it from back when I had a busy shop with employees.  Thank God I invested in quality equipment when I had the moeny.  Back 36 years ago when I bought the dead dryer they were $350.  When I bought the second one they were $500.  The last time I checked the price on these was close to 12 years ago and they were $670.  How ever much they are these days must be close to $1000.

After the dogs were picked up I drove to the feed store.  This time for the chicken's food and the dog's food.  Then I went to gas at the cheap place.  I'd never noticed before that this cheap gas place also had imported cigars.  Now I've been without nicotine of any type for a couple of months, but these cigars called to me and I bought one.  Imagine spending 9 bucks on a smoke that will only send me back to my cancer causing addiction.  Yes, I am ashamed of myself, but this cigar is very good and since I'm no longer used to them, this big ole cigar will probably last me a week.

It's a beautiful day here.  After a chilly and overcast morning the sun is out.  I don't have anything to do now other than enjoy it.
...I hope that's what you did!... |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron