• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 06:56:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Happy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, October 15, 2020, 09:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I am up and at em today. It is sunny with temps getting into the mid 70s today. I think I'll put my shorts on today.  The weather will be wetter and colder this weekend.

I think I'll do some yard work today. A neighbor of mine gave me a huge compliment on my grass but also noted that I had some weeds in the flower bed. I told her I'm not a gardener and that she was welcome to weed it for me. I was just kidding.

Hopefully you all have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi Willie and others...

...Just got up and decided to check in here first...Hope all are well and all body parts are functioning properly...

...busy day ahead...bunch of little things to do and a medium housecleaning... we have a friend coming up from Florence to look at something electrical in our house and have dinner with us...so I'd better get started...!

...good day all!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon, friends.  I've spent most of the day so far cooking although I did get caught up on my bills as things were simmering away in the oven.  I've made a lovely Coq au Vin.  It's my favorite and it has been forever since I've made it.  I guess I've been off French cooking.  It will make me five lovely meals so the time spent is worth it.  It's hard to find something this good outside of an expensive French restaurant.

My buyer in Hawaii wants 2 more pairs of black Rams, and my Gold pair on AB just sold.  I may not be lucky enough to have swaps in my area but AB is an excellent substitute.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie, Ron and Liz, good to hear from you each day, I look forward to this little forum.  The day is not complete unless I hear from the 3 of you and check in here myself.  I am fine, no more snake sitings thank goodness, but will always be careful out there.  Helped my mom today instead of yesterday, gardened and paid bills.  Now time to chill.  But no chill outside,still warm out there.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2020, 02:19:21 PM

My buyer in Hawaii wants 2 more pairs of black Rams, and my Gold pair on AB just sold.  I may not be lucky enough to have swaps in my area but AB is an excellent substitute.
|^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...it was a good visit with our friend...his wife, also a dear friend, died about 5 weeks ago and he's been in WA with his family since then...he's one that I really miss being here in Apache Junction...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron