• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 10:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Happy Hump Day

Started by Barb, October 14, 2020, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, hot and sunny here today, feels like a summer day. But cold weather coming this weekend, 40's at night, I may freeze.  I have been doing some yard work, planting things.  I have a lot more to go, and more mulch to put down.  What are you all up to?
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Barb and everyone. I had a dental appointment this morning and after that was over the day got away from me. The dentist gave me news that I suspected was coming but didn't want hear. I need a root canal.

It is a tooth in the front of my mouth so I will get it done. I have dental insurance so I will only have to pay 50% but I'm not looking to spend that kind of money right now.

I am currently on antibiotics for abscess at the moment and it doesn't hurt at the moment but I knew it wasn't good.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Sorry Willie, as any of us who have had root canals knows, no fun at all, but after all over and paid for you will be real glad you did it.  Hope the antibio work well and you feel good soon.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 14, 2020, 07:03:12 PM
Sorry Willie, as any of us who have had root canals knows, no fun at all, but after all over and paid for you will be real glad you did it.  Hope the antibio work well and you feel good soon.
Barb

Thanks Barb
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...It's still Wed. here so I'm good posting here, I think!... :D

...had the door put in the breezeway between the house and the shed...Looks good...got a fella in the community who does good work put it in...I had him leave the trim and painting for me to do...that's easy enough and with Vicodin relatively painless... :P :P :P

...Went to In 'n' Out Burger for dinner...they are so good!...

...I won some plants on the Planted Tank Quick Auction Facebook group today...I'm asking him to ship on Saturday so they don't lay over anywhere on the weekend...coming from PA...Also ordered 3 Prizm LED light boxes tonight... starting to get serious about plants now! ;)

..Willie, I don't envy you with a root canal...my next 4 procedures are cortisone shot in each knee, gastroendoscopy, and colonoscopy...great fun getting old, isn't it!!!... :D :D :D  and they say it beats the alternative...not so sure some days...LO
...and Barb, you're pretty much like Liz...the Eveready Bunny!...you 2 just don't stop...

...good night to all and good morning when you read this!...I'm posting this before Thursday here!!..I'm going to read now and then go to sleep...ZZZZ 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron