• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:15:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Much Better Tuesday.

Started by wsantia1, October 13, 2020, 07:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone, Delta has moved on and aside from a couple of inches of rain causing some big puddles there was no visible damage left behind.

I have a couple of errands to run today including dropping off my voting ballot at the county office. I've decided against dropping it in the mail because I don't trust that it won't get "lost".

When I get back I need to do some water changes. I finally fixed the faucet in the fishroom but not before the stool I was sitting on trying to work on a tight connection under the sink gave way.

Yes my butt hit the concrete floor and I hurt my back a bit. Lucky for me the pain went away and all I am left with is a small bruise.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Not so great for me so far...My neighbor loaded the mower into the car and I dove way to Laurel to the best fix-it place.  There were 3 FedEx notices on their door and a sign that said they wouldn't be open until 2.  I hope that nice family business hasn't been struck by the Covid.

Then I stopped at the liquor store (hard liquor cannot be sold in Ellisville).  It was about 9:30.  It was not open yet either.  I needed a bottle of wine and a small bottle of Cognac to make Coq au Vin.  No Coq au Vin for me tonight.

Next to the supermarket.  I got there and had forgotten my list.  I think I got everything I needed, though.   

It's a lovely day though so there's no way I can complain about that.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, sounds like you are both having interesting days, to say the least.  Hope your back is OK Willie.  And Liz hope your mower gets fixed soon.  I have just been doing housework, planting pansies, and ate lunch down at the river where Bill and I used to go to eat in the car.  It is a lovely place.  Just 6 mi. from home too. Very warm and sunny here today, but down to 60's by the weekend.  I am going to visit my daughter and SIL on Sat.  It is a 300 mi. round trip, I like the drive.
Barb
Barb

Ron Sower

...i'm watching the Seattle club's meeting on Youtube right now...Mike Dwarby, the speaker, is owner of Imperial Topicals of Lakeland Florida...not the best presenter I've seen, but an ok presentation...

...went to get my blood draw for my wellness doctor appointment today...then found out I needed to fast for 8-12 hours...guess I'll go back tomorrow...My doc hadn't mentioned that to me! >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron