• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:56:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 168
Total: 169

Rainy Monday Morning

Started by wsantia1, October 12, 2020, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning folks. The remnants of Delta are here with rain coming down most of the night and continuing throughout the day and into tomorrow. It is windy also.

Today I will mostly be indoors but I do have an errand to run. I have noticed some shortages of cleaning supplies in the stores so I may stock up a little bit just in case.

Wishing everyone a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, I see Delta got up to you, it poured over night, but this morning is real foggy.  I am ready for some sun, haven't seen any since about last Thursday.  The other day I saw a baby water moccasin snake go into my waterfall rocks.  I am trying hard not to be scared, realizing it is just part of nature and I have made a great wildlife area for them.  Hope it leaves soon and has no siblings around.  I will be very careful out there with my eyes always looking for snakes now.  I don't want them in my yard but I guess I don't have a choice.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 12, 2020, 06:52:26 AM
Good morning Willie, I see Delta got up to you, it poured over night, but this morning is real foggy.  I am ready for some sun, haven't seen any since about last Thursday.  The other day I saw a baby water moccasin snake go into my waterfall rocks.  I am trying hard not to be scared, realizing it is just part of nature and I have made a great wildlife area for them.  Hope it leaves soon and has no siblings around.  I will be very careful out there with my eyes always looking for snakes now.  I don't want them in my yard but I guess I don't have a choice.
Barb

Be extra very careful Barb.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I have them from time to time as well, Barb.  They don't want to bother us any more than we want to bother them.  A lot of people around here kill them when they see them but I just walk away and later they slither off somewhere else.

It's sunny and beautiful here.  I just sent a dog home and went out to mow.  I did a nice swipe and out of nowhere it quit.  It started then quit again.  I don't have a clue why.  I'll ask my neighbor about it but probably end up taking it into the shop.  It's the end of the mowing season so they shouldn't be backed up with more work than they can get to.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hi gang!...this week shows temps in the 90s and sunshine all week...

...all's well here...a handyman/carpenter is coming by to look at putting a door in a breezeway on our carport...

...doing a few other things today just cooling it...

good day, all!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron