• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:33:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 284
Total: 285

Sunday again!

Started by Ron Sower, October 11, 2020, 01:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...how's it going gang?....

...woke up early this morning and decided to do some stretches and back exercises before I got out of bed...then went for a walk...walk was not good..knees crapped out on me...so came back took some Rx drugs and pain is less now...

...I've gained a few pounds this year and it hit home yesterday when I was sitting on a stool at our breakfast bart and something went "craaack"!...I turned it upside down and didn't see anything broken...today I was sitting on it and "craaack" again!...This time I did a more thorough search and found one of the supports for the swivel part had 2 broken areas in it....so I took it apart, made a template pattern from the broken piece and cut a new one out of plywood of same thickness and replaced it...wasn't on my list of things to do today but it's done...actually there was nothing but lunch at the clubhouse on my to do list today...so at least I accomplished something...

...so now I'm off to lunch...hope all of you get on here eventually and have a good day...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. I'm sitting here watching football an waiting on the rain. I did walk a few miles and went food shopping this morning . I wanted to get everything out of the way before the downpours come.

In between it all I've been putzing in the fishroom. It feels like a good day to kick back and have a couple of drinks. Maybe I'll do that if both of my New York football teams continue to be winless. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi guys, Delta arrived here yesterday, just clouds then.  But last night and today is the rain.  Probably about 1". seems to be over now, just clouds left.  But I bet more rain later today.  No wind this time.
Another day of helping my mom, taking her out for lunch in the car, then shopping for her while she sits in the car and watches people go by.  Then take her back home and get her and everything else into her apt.
and put away.  She loves these little outings twice a week.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on October 11, 2020, 02:27:02 PM
Hi guys, Delta arrived here yesterday, just clouds then.  But last night and today is the rain.  Probably about 1". seems to be over now, just clouds left.  But I bet more rain later today.  No wind this time.
Another day of helping my mom, taking her out for lunch in the car, then shopping for her while she sits in the car and watches people go by.  Then take her back home and get her and everything else into her apt.
and put away.  She loves these little outings twice a week.
... Bill was and your Mom still is a lucky person to have you...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...East coast has had so much rain...we had 2 rains here this summer...even the cacti are dying off...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

We got minimal rain but it was helpful.  Today I dug a drainage ditch then raked up some of the leaves that had  blown down.  Sure wish I had a leaf blower.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

It's been raining for the last few hours. Not hard but steady. I never did get to my couple of drinks. Too busy in the fishroom.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.