• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:47:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

Cool Monday

Started by wsantia1, October 05, 2020, 08:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's a cool and cloudy morning here with drops of rain here and there. The sun is supposed to come out and the temp will get up to 70+ setting us up for a great afternoon.

Just got finished with my telemedicine appointment. I had to get refills on my meds including my Tramadol. It's a shame that I can't get refills for it unless I see the doctor.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Willie.  The weather is beautiful here, too.  I did some working in the yard then shipped your fish off.  Then played with chickens then trimmed and jarred my cannabis buds.  The trimming and jarring is a chore but I should be done with it soon enough.  Nothing left but WC in the fish room which is always relaxing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, today is warm and sunny here.  Sat and Sun were cool and rainy.  Lots of people back at work today wishing their weekend was like today.  Yard work for me, pond cleaning getting it ready for Winter, and a bit of shopping.  BBQ with my neighbor lady in awhile.  From a local place, I picked it up in the drive thru, I still don't go in restaurants, our Covid rate is going up again in NC. :(
Barb
Barb

LizStreithorst

I haven't had a sit down meal inside a restaurant since this covid shit started.  I used to enjoy a sit down meal in a good restaurant.  I'd always have my book with me.  I love eating out by alone.  Those days are done for me. 

wsantia1

I agree with you ladies. I haven't had a sit down meal in a restaurant since the beginning of this mess. It's been too long. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...It was a good day until now...I came into the fishroom and water all on the floor because I left the plug in my sink where the wastewater from the RO goes...sink was overflowing...just wonderful for the laminate flooring... >:( >:( >:(  ...sometimes I'm a real dumbass...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I feel your pain, Ron.  I've had more floods on my laminate floor than I care to admit.  We should start a dumbass club.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 06, 2020, 08:26:41 AM
I feel your pain, Ron.  I've had more floods on my laminate floor than I care to admit.  We should start a dumbass club.
...can I be the President Dumbass?  ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Yessir.  I hate to be the boss.  Can I be Secretary of State?

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 06, 2020, 02:35:47 PM
Yessir.  I hate to be the boss.  Can I be Secretary of State?
...you are now the official Secretary of Dumbass State!... :D :D :D |^|...Now get to work and make some stately dumbass decisions!!! :P :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Not until you make an executive order.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron