• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:21:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

TGI Friday

Started by wsantia1, September 25, 2020, 07:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone on this Friday. I was out all day yesterday and except for a peek in, I never got a chance to really look at messages or post.

All is well here and the weather will be good for the most part. It is a foggy 61 degrees at the moment but it will get up to 76 degrees under partly sunny skies this afternoon.

I have company in for the weekend but I will still try to get in some water changes. Maybe I'll set up one or both of my new nano tanks.

I want to have those 3.5 gallon tanks cycled and ready to go when I expand my shrimp colors by adding the reds and green jades to my collection.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...another sunny day at around 100 here...
...finishing up my tax prep this morning and going to finish up the dragonstone this afternoon so she can pick it up tomorrow......having a crap time with my printer and think I'll just toss it and get a cheap one...this kinda crap with printers and computers really gets me cranky... >:( >:( >:(

...Lucy has gon with Barb to prepare a dinner for the community tonight...I'll meet up with them around 3.30...

...lot of enthusiasm for the swap meet is building!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi guys, another rough day for me today.  Found out that my daughter, age 44 and her new husband  age 45 both are sick with Covid now.  Not badly sick, but enough to feel ill.  He got it at work when some other guys who had something showed up at work.  Now a whole lot of people where they both work are getting tested and will be in QT at least 2 weeks.  Many angry unhappy people at both of their jobs plus all the people they came in contact with for the last week before they had test results.  BTW, they have both lost their taste and smell.  I have not been near them for 3 weeks thank goodness.  And I am a mask wearer and fanatic hand washer and pretty much keep to myself.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on September 25, 2020, 05:27:31 PM
Hi guys, another rough day for me today.  Found out that my daughter, age 44 and her new husband  age 45 both are sick with Covid now.  Not badly sick, but enough to feel ill.  He got it at work when some other guys who had something showed up at work.  Now a whole lot of people where they both work are getting tested and will be in QT at least 2 weeks.  Many angry unhappy people at both of their jobs plus all the people they came in contact with for the last week before they had test results.  BTW, they have both lost their taste and smell.  I have not been near them for 3 weeks thank goodness.  And I am a mask wearer and fanatic hand washer and pretty much keep to myself.
Barb

Wow Barb, sorry to hear about your daughter and son-in-law. Wishing them a speedy recovery.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I hope they do well, Barb.  We're in scary times for sure.  Stay safe everyone.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 26, 2020, 11:47:48 AM
I hope they do well, Barb.  We're in scary times for sure.  Stay safe everyone.
...ditto from me...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron