• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:38:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

Thrilling Thursday!...

Started by Ron Sower, September 24, 2020, 09:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...well, maybe not all that thrilling!...still working on my tax returns!  :'(  ...I'm just plodding thru the stuff...I'll finish it this morning and get it off to my tax lady to do it all up properly...then we're playing cards this afternoon...Hope I can stay awake! :D

...yesterday I did find some guppies to start with...a trio of platinum red mosaic dumbos...pretty little things...
...the ones I really wanted were developed by one of our club members, but he's quit selling them because people were claiming them as their own developed strain...he offered me some but I told him that I wanted to be able to sell/trade/give them to others and I wouldn't be able to control their actions...I respected his point of view...maybe down the road I'll get some...

...the young lady i got the dumbos from is a club member and when I went to her home it was a real treat to see her tanks and projects...she has a solar panel her husband installed to run filters for her outdoor tub-ponds...what a great idea!...I really miss going to hobbyist's homes and seeing their setups during this Covid s**t...I learn lots of little things that others do to enjoy their aspect of the hobby...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron, been a busy day for me, and now rain from Beta is getting to us.  Looks like it may rain any minute.  What a hurricane/ tropical storm year this is.  And still over 2 mo. to go in it. Nov 30 is last day.

I will get the Java Moss for you off on Monday, in a small box.
Barb