• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:15:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 163
Total: 164

Wed. again

Started by Barb, September 23, 2020, 08:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everybody, it is a nice warmish and sunny morning here.  I just took my almost daily bikeride.  Just stay in my neighborhood, no highway riding for me.  More yard work today and helping my mom.  What do you all have planned?
Barb

Ron Sower

...hi all y'all...

...well another day with a 99 degree forecast...It'll go to 100 at least...but still cool enough like yesterday to work on dragonstone if I decide not to get my taxes prepped for my accountant :'(...yes...I put it off again this year! :(

...through my window right now I see birds trying to figure out how to get food from an empty bird feeder...guess I should fill that today!...

...oh...and a WC on the cichlid tank is on the schedule for today too...!

...Hey Barb...how old is your Mom?...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb and Ron and everyone. All is good here with the temp at 80, sunny and a nice little breeze.

I've been doing some house cleaning since I have company coming for the weekend. Actually I don't have much to do since I haven't dirtied it up much since my last cleaning.  :D ;D Just some vacuuming.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi all.  Sorry I missed yesterday.  I was stressed because the box of fish I sent to New York didn't arrive.  It made it today.
All the fish are fine and my friend is happy with them.  He even wants more!!!

It's overcast and beautifully autumn like today as it has been for the past week.  They keep talking about rain but it keeps not happening.  I was going to make a Jambalaya but I'm not in the mood for cooking.  I'll have a good read first and then get to it.  I can't leave those fresh shrimp un cooked until tomorrow and I don't want to freeze them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Ron, she turned 96 last May.  She is quite healthy considering her age.  Hope I have her good genes.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on September 23, 2020, 05:08:42 PM
Ron, she turned 96 last May.  She is quite healthy considering her age.  Hope I have her good genes.
Barb
Wow!...That's a nice long life, so far...May she see years beyond 100!..and in good health! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron