• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:24:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Sunny Sunday

Started by Barb, September 20, 2020, 07:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Yes, I finally see a little sun out there.  We haven't had any for days.  And it is a cool 58.  I may get to finally get out and do some gardening, have a ton of mulch to spread.  Hope you all have a good day too.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It is a cool morning here with temps dropping into the low 40s overnight. It is currently 58 degrees and our high temp will be 65F with plenty of sunshine.

Barb I forgot to put the link for Safe in yesterday's post. Here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=seachem+safe&gclid=CjwKCAjw-5v7BRAmEiwAJ3DpuAEj15zh3y6ZO_1BlKUNovyH8hStFGKueh7YN4HPXy8y70VQLHD3eRoCJrgQAvD_BwE&hvadid=409988034675&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9007522&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=9746684372290018396&hvtargid=kwd-3601257585&hydadcr=8868_11540844&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_7h5kg6ko2q_e

Everybody have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good morning all.  It's a beautiful fall day here in Ohio.  It's currently 65 going up to the mid 70's.

Planning on working on the mower today.  It's due for an oil change and the blades need to be sharpened.  With a bit of luck, I'll only need to mow once or twice more this year.  Got some laundry to do too, and a bit of housekeeping.  Hoping to get a ride in too!  LOL

It's been a little over four years since I lost Terri and I think I'm finally starting to get better.  I'm thinking about taking on a new website project, and have started to clear some thing out around here.  It's been such a long time since I've felt motivated to do much of anything.

Dennis

Ron Sower

...hi guys and gals...

...Hey Dennis...you're getting more regular on here again!...it's great to have you back...!

...daytime temps here are staying below 110 now...94 ATM...will get up to 102 today...

...can't remember if I posted that I'm doing another dragonstone feature for a lady on our FB page... she asked about seeing what Ihad available and I said let me make one for you...she just bought a 55g tank and I'm fitting it for that...

...taking some shrimp over to my LFS guy today...he wants 30 of the bloody maries... I think that will leave me enough in the colony to take some to our swap meet on the 4th...

...have a good day. all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Thanks Willie, already ordered it yesterday from A. like you said, and it is already shipped.  Like my son says, "I want to hate Amazon but dang they are good."

Yes, good to have you back Dennis, glad life is getting better for you.  I know just how it feels now.

Ron, keep up all the good works there with stone and shrimp!
Barb

LizStreithorst

I everyone.  I'm still down in the dumps for no reason at all but wanted to check in just because it's the right thing to do.  I've started a wonderfully absorbing book and after WC and horse feeding I think I'll just get in bed and have a nice read until it's time to sleep.
Always move forward. Never look back.