• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:33:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

We're all set for another year!

Started by BallAquatics, September 19, 2020, 01:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Got a message the other day from GoDaddy that the domain name was up for renewal.  They wanted way too much money so I moved the registrar over to NameCheap and we are now good until October 12, 2021.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

How much did that cost, Dennis.  Remember, we want to chip in to keep us going.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I'm on board Dennis. Let us know the bill.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

BallAquatics

Okay folks, I'm not really interested in taking any money from you.  It doesn't actually cost me much to keep Mugwump's running, and if something were to happen to me your donations would be all for not.

You are all my friends and we share a common love in this hobby.  I got started hosting Mugwump's because I felt sorry for Jon after the way Jim did him.  At that time I had an account that was just sitting empty and offer to build a website for Jon at no cost.  You all know the rest.  I've always managed to keep the site going without any significant outlay of money on my part and have been happy to do so.

With that said, the domain name renewal cost for this year was $8.76.  The website hosting fee averages around $21.50 a month, but this cost is offset by a customer website that is also hosted on the same VPS.

Dennis

Barb

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.