• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

RIP RGB

Started by LizStreithorst, September 19, 2020, 09:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

One of my greatest heros has passed. 

How much more will we be forced to endure in 2020?  As Gerard Manly Hopkins said, "No worst, there is none."
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

BallAquatics

Barb

A female friend of my son wrote this and posted it today.  I think she wrote it.
New thing during COVID:  so many dreams and remembering all of them.  The kind that are scary and you wake stiffer and more tired than before you slept.  The Fred-Sanford-I'm-coming-for-you-elizabeth-kind and you see a light and a loved one who's gone and you wake up so happy and sad at the same time.  Sometimes I save the world and fly around a lot.  Sometimes there are just wild parties with bonfires and naughtiness.  Last night RBG was there in some kind of adventure that involved visiting new towns on boats and trains.  I was a kid, and I remember riding bikes with our helmets and our RBG collars and she taught me everything I needed to know. I am not the best bike rider and sometimes got aggravated with her when I was tired of riding and wanted to stop. I woke up laughing and crying a little at the same time.  I think I know what this one means.  Long live women, long live the collar, long live unassuming boldness, the pursuit of knowledge, integrity, equality, persistence, justice, and of course, bike safety.

wsantia1

Rest In Power RGB. What a great person. :'( Barb I loved the posting.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.