• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:12:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 125
Total: 126

Hello Friday

Started by wsantia1, September 18, 2020, 08:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning folks. The rain has moved on and now we are left with a cloudy and windy fall day. The high temp will be 73 and we may get a peek of sunshine later in the day.

I'm am getting ready to go get my Flu shot in a few minutes. I will not be getting a Covid shot anytime soon, especially if they plan on rushing it through prior to the election.

I will just continue to protect myself as I have by wearing a mask and keeping myself physically distant from people.

Everyone have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Morning all.  A beautiful day here.  Ten day forecast says mid 60's to mid 70's with lots of sun, no rain in sight.

Got a long to-do list, but might just be lazy today.  Catch up on some reading and play around with a new website project.  Signed up for a new on-line course at Yale University, "The Science of Well-Being".

Have a great day, and enjoy your weekend folks!

Dennis

Barb

Hi Willie and Dennis, still raining here, forgot how dry it was here a couple weeks ago. Now we are very soggy.  Cooler here too, and almost cold a few days from now.  I got a flu shot 2 weeks ago, no rush for a covid shot, I will keep wearing my masks, and the other things.  Hope to also avoid colds and flu now.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Hi friends.  Better late than never...Overcast but not not too warm.  I added the compost I'd made and the cotton seed meal I'd purchased into part of the veggie garden.  I don't think I'll be growing anything but broccoli this fall.  It's been so dry that I'm running the sprinkler over the gardens before I plant tomorrow.

I went to Ellisville for this and that and then to Hattiesburg for 350 lbs of feed.  That should keep all my warm blooded friends fed for a while.  Did I tell y'all that my pullets are turning into hens?  They have started laying.  Those small first eggs are so cute.

Neilson wants me to take their survey about what I listen to on the radio.  How did they know that I listen rather than watch?  I'm happy about it though because it will allow me to bump up the ratings of my public radio network.  It serves the entire state and has the quality programing you would expect to hear on much larger market stations
Always move forward. Never look back.