• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 08:37:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Hump Day Wednesday

Started by Barb, September 16, 2020, 06:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone, nice a coolish this morning here.  Sunny and about 70 instead of 90.  Looks like Liz is way west of Sally who is hitting the gulf coast right now.  She may get a bit of wind and rain but no worse.  I am doing yard work today, mostly mulching.  There is a real good buy on bagged mulch at Lowe's right now so I am stocking up, 6 bags at a time in my car.  Lowes's is just 2 mi. down the road from me.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Great to hear Liz is not getting a direct hit from Sally. I saw some video from Pensacola and they are getting hit hard.

Up here I awoke to a morning temp of 43 degrees. That is ten degrees lower than the average lows for this time of year. That will change as we are expected to get up to 77 degrees this afternoon.

Some water changes and not much else planned. Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  It is the most beautiful day here.  It's a bit breezy and it's overcast with no rain, and mid 70's.  I took some Rams to the LPS and went to the killer supermarket next door.  I always treat myself when I go there.  They have everything.
My 2 Bichons are coming tomorrow.  That will be a treat.  I hope she got the mats she told me about brushed out.  She isn't willing to pay for moderate to heavy de-matting and she knows that I'm not willing to de-mat for free. 
Always move forward. Never look back.