• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:48:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Monday, Monday

Started by BallAquatics, September 14, 2020, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Morning all.  It's a beautiful fall day here in Ohio.  High temp today in the mid 70's.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

https://youtu.be/h81Ojd3d2rY

Barb

Mornin Dennis, I always liked that song.  And I still remember the day and how shocked we all were to hear Mama Cass had died, supposedly choking on a sandwich.  Never did hear if that was true or not.  It is a bit cooler here today, I think Fall is in the future after all.
I hope Liz is getting ready to meet Sally.  It will be in her area soon.  We used to live in Biloxi long ago, glad I am not there right now.
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I have been out running around all day now I'm back and finally settling in. Another beautiful day here.

Barb you are right it looks like the fall is knocking on our door. My cherry blossom started dropping it's leaves already and it looks we have have fall colors on other trees soon.

Hope everyone had a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.