• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

In search of...

Started by Owl307, September 13, 2020, 10:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

Hello everyone!

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, it's been a good while but I'm in search of some nice koi angels if anyone can point me in the right direction? Does anyone have any available from Jon's bloodlines?
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

BallAquatics

Hello, good to see you back on the site.  I believe that Willie is working with some of Jon's Koi, but I don't think he has any ready for sale as of yet.  There are several of us who have requested some when he has them available.

Dennis

Barb

Hi Owl, I have 8 of Jon's Koi angels, just have a newly formed pair.  I MAY set up a tank for them alone and see what happens.  It would require me using different water than my tap though.  Willie and I both have some of Jon's last spawn of these fish.  I just may do it, even though I am out of the fish breeding part of the hobby.  But I still remember how.
Barb

Owl307

Thanks guys! Definitely let me know when some become available as I would be interested in breeding them to continue his line. I'll leave my email here in case I don't check the forum for awhile in case anyone needs to contact me! mronkovitz@yahoo.com

I really appreciate all your help and I look forward to hopefully seeing some angels soon!

wsantia1

Hi Owl. My only two Koi from Jon are a pair (I hope) that have spawned twice without success. There first spawn what in the corner seam of a tank and spawn # 2 was all white eggs. These are very young fish so I will give them all of the time they need.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Owl307

Thank you for letting me know Willie. I wish you better luck with their next spawns. Fingers crossed you see wrigglers soon   :)

wsantia1

Quote from: Owl307 on September 15, 2020, 06:02:04 AM
Thank you for letting me know Willie. I wish you better luck with their next spawns. Fingers crossed you see wrigglers soon   :)

Thanks Owl. I have my fingers crossed too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.