• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 01:14:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Good Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 13, 2020, 02:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Dang, am I really first?  Of course Ron is off to Vegas, but still...

Seems that I can't get of my ass lately for any big job.  I'll get over it.  I hate feeling bored and I feel bored unless I get on a job that makes my body work.  Perhaps I'll get to my fish room plumbing job tomorrow.

Sean, a friend and neighbor stopped by with some shrimp for me.  I'll be making an oven baked shrimp boil for lunch/dinner.  What a lovely gift!  He told me that my favorite neighbor, his father in law Jack, was having more surgery on his head tomorrow. My heart hurts for poor Jack and his wife who is dedicated to him.  They remind me of Barb and Bill...He also said that his motion activated wildlife camera took pics of Charlotte along with deer eating the corn that his automatic feeder was scattering.  Stupid Charlotte.  She can't even eat deer corn what with the condition of her teeth, but she's still up by the feeder trying.  I'll lock Charlotte in the pasture when I feed her dinner.

Nothing much else going on although I did do WC on the office tanks before my neighbor showed up with the shrimp.  I'll be doing WC on the fish room tanks at 4.

Hope everyone's life is more interesting than mine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

OMG, those shrimp and 'taters and sweet corn baked with cajun seasoning and BUTTER(!) was most delicious.  Tomorrow I'm trying an easy recipe for ginger chicken.  Hope it's near as good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good evening Liz and everyone. For some reason I thought I was already on here. Anyway it was a great weather day and I've been out enjoying it.

Even though the temp was in the 80s it felt like autumn already with football starting up and and the sun setting earlier. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good late evening Liz and Willie.  I am doing OK, took my mom on a picnic by the river for lunch then shopping for her while she waited in the car.  Our weather has cooled off finally, hope no more high 90's until next summer.  Liz, watch out for Sally.  And I hope Jack does well in his surgery.  Tell Judy I am thinking of her.
Barb