• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:07:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 271
Total: 272

Saturday...AGAIN???

Started by Ron Sower, September 12, 2020, 08:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...here we are at Saturday again...time seems to be flying... and it's starting to seem like fall is approaching...it's 71 right now and forecast is 96 tops today...

...I got a lot of little things to do today because we're leaving for Vegas tomorrow...a not-so-little thing to do is make up a week's worth of food packets to tape on each aquarium so Stan or Barb can come in an feed the fish and shrimp every other day...later a lady coming is by to pick up 10 Bloody Mary shrimp...The other not-so-little thing to do is get an oil change and a slow leaking tire repaired...

...I probably won't be on here tomorrow, since we'll be loading the car & driving for about 6 hours...and I'm not very good on forums on my phone...but I'll be checking in thru the week...

...we've learned that the shows in Vegas are not playing right now....sooooo....we'll be going to Valley of Fire again {love that place}, Red Rocks, and down in old town area...we will definitely steer clear of the areas with unrest...

...til next time, Happy Aquariuming, friends! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Ron and everyone. Ron have a great but safe time in Vegas.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.

It's beautiful day here after the storms that rolled through the last few days. It is sunny and breezy with a high temp of 75 degrees forecast for today.

I just got finished some yard work and even though there is more to do I've learned to stop before it's too late for my back.

I'm going to start playing in the fishroom in a little bit. I have sponges to squeeze which I absolutely hate and lids to clean. Three tanks will get water changes.

After all that is done I will cooked a ribeye with baked potato and brussels sprouts for dinner. Since I am on a little diet using the calorie count method I can only eat half of the steak today.  huh

Everybody have a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2020, 11:19:00 AM
Good morning Ron and everyone. Ron have a great but safe time in Vegas.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.

It's beautiful day here after the storms that rolled through the last few days. It is sunny and breezy with a high temp of 75 degrees forecast for today.

I just got finished some yard work and even though there is more to do I've learned to stop before it's too late for my back.

I'm going to start playing in the fishroom in a little bit. I have sponges to squeeze which I absolutely hate and lids to clean. Three tanks will get water changes.

After all that is done I will cooked a ribeye with baked potato and brussels sprouts for dinner. Since I am on a little diet using the calorie count method I can only eat half of the steak today.  huh

...Then start with a 40 oz steak!... :P |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron and Willie!  Gray gloomy day here so I took a nice drive to the beach in my new car.  Stopped a few places along the way too.  But ate lunch in the car overlooking the water, not a good beach day.  It was good though.

Ron have a wonderful trip and be careful.  Willie, enjoy your 20 oz portion, Ron has a good idea there.  I am having grouper cake (like a crab cake) and green beans for dinner.  Will pan fry it.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on September 12, 2020, 03:49:05 PM
Hi Ron and Willie!  Gray gloomy day here so I took a nice drive to the beach in my new car.  Stopped a few places along the way too.  But ate lunch in the car overlooking the water, not a good beach day.  It was good though.

Ron have a wonderful trip and be careful.  Willie, enjoy your 20 oz portion, Ron has a good idea there.  I am having grouper cake (like a crab cake) and green beans for dinner.  Will pan fry it.
Barb
...I miss Blue Crab Lump Crab...they are so good...In WA the Dungeness crab is the hot topic but they don't prepare it like places on the east coast...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...got a WC on the Congo planted tank..i have so much enjoyment trimming and pulling plants...it's indoor aquatic gardening and I love doing it...today I started thinking really hard about converting the cichlid tank into another planted tank with tetras of several sorts....but then I look at the Acara's showing off their brood today (I left half the fry with them to see if they make it by the time we return), and thing how much I enjoy watching cichlids raise their fry...

...can't get oil change done before we leave...booked out all day...so I'll go to a Jiffy or such in Vegas if the message comes on...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 12, 2020, 12:31:50 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2020, 11:19:00 AM

...Then start with a 40 oz steak!... :P |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|

lol. That's a great idea.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.