• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:26:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Pretty Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 11, 2020, 10:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's beautiful out and won't be quite as hot as it has been lately.

I took out the trash, not as much as last week so I won't give the garbage men a heart attack and hung a load of laundry to dry.

I did a dog at 9.  It's a Wheaten Scotty.  The folks were told by a mutual dog friend that I knew what I was doing after their old Wheaten Scotty kept getting terrible hair cuts at different places in Hattiesburg.  They drove all the way to Ellisville for me to do it and when they picked up the husband said that it was the best trim the dog had ever had.  They've been mine ever since.  I really need to start taking pictures of these special dogs that I do.

I don't have much else to do today.  I've been harvesting my pot as the buds become ready.  I have several colas to trim and hang to dry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

s...another comfortable morning getting up...Like what I'm using now!... so far|^|

...going to run some errands this morning, then pay a few bills...getting ready to got to Vegas for a few days...leaving Sunday...

...68 out right now and going to go to 94 and RH 13%...no wind right now...it's overcast looking out there... forecast shows sunny tho...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It stopped raining but it is wet and muddy all over the place. It's really bad here because we have ongoing new construction and all of the dirt that was moved is now mud.

Just finished some water changes and in a little while I'll do a water changes and filter cleaning on the turtle tank. Taking a break for now though.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi all, it has been raining off and on for 2 days, we sure needed it.  It is 85 degrees, 85 humidity, and raining out there now.  Think I will stay inside.  I did get in a bike ride this morning though. 
Barb