• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:53:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

Wonderful Wednesday....

Started by Ron Sower, September 09, 2020, 01:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Here we are at Mittwoch again...

...I'm waiting on John at Jehmco to call back...going to order an air pump that he recommends...Hope it's soon, because we have a thing at the clubhouse to go to at noon...afterwards we'll play cards...

...finally got a good night's sleep...Using my herbals as recommend!... .!!. .!!.

...it was 74 this morning when I got up!...went out on the carport and read for a little while it was so nice...high today is predicted to be 88....I should be on the carport building some dragonstone features instead of playing cards... :(

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron, it is kind of tropical rainforesty today here.  Hot, humid and some rain.  I am glad for the rain, sure need it.  I could do without the heat and wet air though.  Today is help my mom day, just got home.  I also ordered a new glass door for the front door, it will go in front of the nice wood door, my 4 cats will LOVE it.  Lowe's will install it.  Have a good day all.
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Ron, Barb and everyone. It's been a cloudy day mostly with a bit of rain here and there. The heavy rain is supposed to move through tonight.

Went out to get a haircut and some food. Now I am back home relaxing and getting ready to eat some red beans & rice with roasted turkey breast. I made the red beans and rice but I bought the turkey breast from the supermarket.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.