• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:23:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 149
Total: 150

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, September 06, 2020, 11:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...hi gang!...

...getting a later start here, but apparently I'm not the only one...! going to putz today...

...I was going to clean up my rockwork area,,,but the temp is already at 100 out there now...

...our board got together online last night to discuss another swap meet on Oct 4 with another one of our good sponsors...so we have everyone lined up with their jobs now...sometime soon I'm going to go over to the shop and look at how they want to layout the tables and determine what times to start and stop the event...

...hope you have a good day today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Ron and everyone. Another beautiful day out. Currently 82 degrees and sunny. Feels great. Still putzing today.

Shrimp tank water changes on the scheduled but that won't take long. I have 5 gallon tanks and I usually change out a gallon of water once a week for a 20% water change. I've re-mineralized (Salty Shrimp) distilled water. Cost me 89 cents per gallon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Morning folks.  It's a sunny 77°F here now, going up to 80°F later.  Time for a bike ride.  I've got four bikes in the stable now, and try to be sure they all are ridden periodically.

My daughter says she's coming over later to use the computer and print some documents, and I need to do some serious cleaning around here.  I may have a room mate in the near future.

Enjoy your day my friends!  --  Dennis

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  I'm late to the party but I have a good excuse.  I've been busting my butt!  I was totally worthless yesterday.  Sometimes I think that my pain is worse when I sit on my ass than it is when I've worked my ass off.  I've been doing heavy inside cleaning because it's been so hot.  But things will start to change tomorrow.  If I get out early it will be pretty cool and much less humid.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...it was a good day!...putzing all day...then tonight a fellow in Minnesota returned a signed lease agreement with nice deposit for one of our rentals for a year...ended well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron