• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:29:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 302
Total: 302

Sunny Saturday

Started by BallAquatics, September 05, 2020, 07:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Brrrr there's a chill in the air....  fall is coming and I love it. My favorite time of the year.  Mid 50's this morning going up to mid 70's later.  Another beautiful day.  Hope this weather hangs around till about Thanksgiving  LOL

Have a wonderful weekend folks!  --  Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Dennis and everyone. It's going to be a beautiful day here too. Plenty of sunshine, a nice breeze, low humidity and a high temp of 80 degrees. I just love it.

I imagine that I will be spending most of my time outdoors today. :) :) :)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Morning all.  It's still hot and humid here so I'll be stuck inside most of the day.  I got a lot of cleaning house cleaning done yesterday.  I'm feeling pretty lazy today, but I'll at least pop the floor and clean some windows before I sit on my ass getting bored.  Perhaps once I get started I won't be able to stop.  That happens a lot.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...supposed to hit 112 today...still warm and dry...not much monsoon activity these days...

...going to a horse race today at the clubhouse...not sure what it's all about, but worth taking a look...we haven't been active here like at my old place in Florence...this is an older acting group and they aren't as much fun...more clique-ish... huh

...had a big overrun with my RO barrel late yesterday...the shutoff valve didn;t work properly and I had a floor with water... wfwf..I'd worked on the valve and somehow left it in a position so that it wouldn't float all the way up huh...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everybody, still hot here, boy do we need rain.  But I don't want to say the H word yet.  Been helping my mom, she is needing more help with things now, at age 96.  But she still lives alone.  Off soon to wash my lovely new Smokey for his first trip tomorrow to visit my kids, about 3 hrs. away.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on September 05, 2020, 01:30:45 PM
Hi everybody, still hot here, boy do we need rain.  But I don't want to say the H word yet.  Been helping my mom, she is needing more help with things now, at age 96.  But she still lives alone.  Off soon to wash my lovely new Smokey for his first trip tomorrow to visit my kids, about 3 hrs. away.
Barb

God bless your mom Barb. 96 and still living by herself is 96 and still going strong. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.